Thursday, March 1, 2012

ABOUT ME



I'm student from STMIK "AMIKOM" Yogyakarta and my name is SALMAN FARIS. I'm in the STMIK "AMIKOM"Yogyakarta majoring information systems. I had graduated high school in 2009, and after leaving school I have previously registered in the universities in East Java. But from the results of college entrance test I failed the country. But I do notget discouraged. And from the results that failed, I tried the test applied for a job in the a big company and I joined the medical preliminary tests received. Continue to follow the next test, I failed the written test again. Because from the number of children enrolled at that time was approximately 10,000 people and taken more than 100 people. But I do not feel discouraged, because one day there must be away. Finally there is a willing friend invited me to help coach basketball for a club.And I was like, but I do not know how to coach basketball right. Finally I was told how to train the right basketball and should be firmly in front of their students. And eventually, I was able to coach basketball right time and I was trusted with students who can not at all. After the basketball club is gone again, I finally asked one of his junior high basketball coach to help him. And from a very extra practice, a team from school in question is getting a trophy between the City / County. I also feel happy, because I did not lose to educate children from zero to a hero. And I think, rather than just a basketball coach, his salary was not much. And I finally decided to go to college.

A few descriptions of my profile, if there is wrong the word please forgive me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon